How long has it been since you took a good look at your horse related expenses?
Board, vet bills, farriers and show fees can add up quickly and managing a budget can be a daunting task. BLD created this spreadsheet as a tool to help you manage your equine related expenses throughout the year and save up for large purchases. BLD’s Budget and Savings Planner file includes completed examples and blank templates for you to complete. I hope this tool takes the hassle out of budgeting and helps you reach your savings goals!
The Equestrian Budget and Savings Planner contains the following:
- Example Budget, with my sample figures for 2019 and auto-generated graphs.
- 2020 Budget Template, for you to complete. It is set up for 2020, but can easily be copied to another tab for future years.
- 2020 Budget Charts, which will auto populate once you have entered figures in the Budget Template
- Example Savings Planner, filled in with an example savings goal and my progress. Includes the graphs all on one page.
- Savings Planner Template, for you to complete.
- Savings Charts, which will auto populate once figures have been entered on the Savings Planner Template.
This listing is for a digital download of the Bending Line Designs Equestrian Budget and Savings Planner. You will receive an Excel spreadsheet with multiple tabs and a PDF intro page. You will not receive a printed version in the mail, but you can print your download. Pages on each tab are formatted to print on US Letter sized pages, but this can be adjusted in the Excel Page Setup menu.
Currency is in USD format.
Print or save as many copies as you like and use over and over again, but please do not share your file with others. Budget and Savings Planner licenses are limited to use by a single person. We do not accept returns of digital downloads.