Finding the right size when shopping online can be so frustrating! We are always trying to improve the shopping experience at Bending Line Designs, so we have added the Virtusize feature to all of our apparel pages. Look for the gray "Check The Fit" button (as shown below) on product pages to compare the measurements of a BLD shirt to your favorite perfect-fitting tee that you already own. The shirts are shown overlapped in the "Compare View" to illustrate measurement differences, with the BLD shirt in blue and your tee in gray. You can even change the size of the BLD tee without leaving the app, to quickly see which size is the best match.
You just need to take three measurements of your existing tee. The Virtusize app will also save the measurements of your shirt at home for your next shopping visit.
Tips for measuring your favorite shirt at home:
- Always measure the item flat across, never the circumference.
- Gently smooth out wrinkles, folds and creases, being careful not to stretch the fabric or distort the item's shape.
- Lay the item flat on an even surface.
- Measurements defined as "REQUIRED" have to be provided in order to illustrate the fit. Required
measurements are indicated in bold blue print.
- Optional measurements (101, 103, 104, & 201) are not required and are not provided for BLD tees.
Required t-shirt measurements:
- 200 Length. Measure straight down from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom.
- 102 Chest. Measure straight across, 2.5 cm (1 in.) below where the bottom of the sleeve meets the body.
- 105 Sleeve. From the center of the back of the neck, measure straight across to the outside edge of the shoulder, and then down the top of the sleeve to the bottom of the cuff.