- What about custom orders? Custom orders are always a possibility. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss what you have in mind.
- Is BLD looking for ambassadors? Thank you for your interest, but at this time we are not accepting ambassador applications. We will make announcements on our social media accounts, our email newsletter, and this site if this changes.
- How can I contact BLD? We'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like to contact us, please email BLD at email@example.com
- Check us out on Instagram and Facebook. Upload pics on Instagram of you and your BLD gear, tag us @bendinglinedesigns, and we'll repost your pics. We love to see our products in their natural environment :)
- What is our return policy? We want you to LOVE your purchases from Bending Line Designs! In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, our return policy is as follows:
A Return Authorization # is required for all returns.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Return Authorization #. Merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) days. Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed. Merchandise must have all tags attached (if applicable) and be returned in original packaging. Damaged or incorrect merchandise must be reported to Bending Line Designs within seven (7) days of receipt. Shipping and handling is not refundable.
Please mail returns to: Bending Line Designs, 210 Snyder Drive, Moon Township PA 15108
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Digital downloads (This includes all printable products - including our digital Journals and Cards)
Downloadable software products
Personalized or customized items may not be returned or exchanged
Clearance items - Only regular and sale priced items may be refunded, unfortunately items marked as "Clearance" items cannot be refunded.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than thirty (30) days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next step is to contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only offer exchanges for the same item if an item arrives defective or damaged. If the item is not defective or damaged, we ask you to return it for a refund and then purchase the other item as a separate transaction. If you need to exchange an item for the same item due to defect or damage, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an Exchange Authorization # and further instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Your original shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping a return item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.