Are you looking for a new way to memorize your dressage test? Having trouble visualizing the test when you're not in the arena? Grab a dry erase marker and practice your test anywhere with our Dressage Test Tracing Boards. Inspired by the alphabet tracing boards popular for teaching kids their letters, this version was created just for dressage riders. It's the perfect size to slip in a backpack so you can practice while waiting at your next show. Choose from a 20x60 meter or a 20x40 meter arena diagram.
- This listing is for 1 Dressage Test Tracing Board.
- Choose between a 20mx60m or 20mx40m dressage arena diagram.
- For use with any standard dry erase marker (not included).
- Easily clean the board with a dry cloth or a cloth dampened with water.
- Each board is 8 inches x 10 inches, and 1/8" thick.
- Made of laser engraved clear acrylic.
- Ships for free and ships with tracking via United States Postal Service.
This piece was designed and made at the Bending Line Designs studio in Moon Township PA.
Your board will arrive safely packed and shipped via United States Postal Service.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Bending Line Designs LLC © all rights reserved